Sunday, October 18, 2009

No more of that.

You know that neopets air fairy blog I posted?
WELL, I just wanted to say that i DON'T play neopets anymore.

Neopets is a fun site, don't get me wrong . I had played neopets when I was 7, then I got board and quit. I wanted to play it again when I was 9 but forgot my old password and got a new account. I got over a million Dollars /neo money and got board And ... you guessed it ... quit again.

I think that it's an addicting site for a year then you get tired and sick of it. If you don't go there, like, every day, your neopet loses health and gets hungry and it's a pain to play 5 games and buy food for it AND feed it to him/her. It's fun at first but gets boring.

I don't know why but I just wanted to tell you about neopets ... So, yeah!

K.

Sabrina.

PS. I'll tell you more about neopets if you guys just tell me in a comment!
It's the same for any blog really! Just write me a comment!
(PSS. It took 15 min. to write this blog! Same for the one before! Color and italics takes time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment