Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ok, so I promised.

Ok, So ... I promised that I'll write about Camp Wise, so I'll write about Camp Wise!

So, As I said in my previous Post, my second class field trip was an overnight trip to Camp Wise. IT WAS AWESOME! .... Well, Pretty awesome because of my finger (READ PREVIOUS POST). So, we got to school at normal time ... 8:45 .... and we put our bags in the chapel ... Then we went upstairs to our homerooms and put on our jackets and stuff.

We got excited when the bus came to pick all of my homeroom and classmates up. (I can't tell you which grade I'm in ... Sorry! I can tell you I'm in middle school though!) We played and talked on the bus and we couldn't believe how big Camp wise was once we got there!!!

And did I tell you there were TWO buses?! One for us kids, and the other for our BAGS! Can you believe it? A BUS FOR OUR BAGS! No joke... Ask Lia! (Lia's my friend I have blogged about in my past few posts... we have a shared website if you ant to check it out!)

This ... is getting too long! Already!

I continue on the next post ...

Your truly,

Sabrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment