Thursday, October 22, 2009

CONTIUED! ... !! #2!

This is continued ...
(READ PREVIOUS POST!)

Ok,So , once we got of the bus, we went to the OTHER bus to get out bags! I still cccccccan't get over how there was a separate bus to carry our luggage!

After we got out stuff, we were assigned cabins... I got 3/4 of the people I wanted! I'll explain how the cabin looked ...
Ok, There was a RIGHT side of the cabin and a LEFT side.
I was assigned the RIGHT side with Lia and 3 other of my friends. (YAY! I'm with Lia!).
One of my friends on my side of the cabin was used to camp wise 'cause' she has went there 3 years in a row!
She gave a mini tour to all of us on the RIGHT side. When we walked in, there was a bunk bed in front (which was my bunk!) of you and two on the right side and one on the left, it was sorta' like a maze being in the cabin ! The if you stepped toward my bun then you see 3 other bunks! Then, made for the teachers, was two bunks behind a wall ... Ya, I know, LOTA' BUNKS!
If you head toward the wall, then take an immediate left, you should open a door which leads to a bathroom with 2 stalls, 6 showers, and 2 sinks. If you walk through the bathroom you should see a door . i you open THAT door, It leads to the LEFT side cabin. I don't know, but I assume the boys' cabin was the same way.

Again ... I' going to have to continue on my next post!

K.

Sabrina.

PS. So when you read the next post, that hopefully will be the 2nd last of this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment