Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OmG!

OMG! I can't BELIEVE I didn't notice this!

OMG omG omG!

So, ..... What was I gonna say? ....... Oh ya!

My second class field trip .... It was an overnight one ...... it was at Camp Wise, And It was awesome! I'll type you another post that'll tell you what I did there ...
so, at, or just before dinner time, my class was goofing around, having fun. ... Chill - axing!
so, there were too Pianos there and people were playing it. One of my friends put the top lid of the piano ...
you know the one which hides all the strings and stuff?
... ya, so she put it up so the piano would play louder and I put my finger there
... and ...
Well, the lid fell on my finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS BURNING WITH PAIN! My friend felt and still feels REALLY bad ... I forgave her, but my nail started turning BLUE! As a daughter of two doctors I realize that it was just a bruise, but it was scary!

And guess what? I typed the last five blogs with a bad finger! And dare I say pretty fast too!

I'll tell you more about camp wise later ... I'll maybe even put it in my other blog shared with my friend Lia. ... she was there too.

( http://www.sabrinanlia.blogspot.com/) Check it out!

K.

Sabrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment