Thursday, June 23, 2011

Soccer

I am so tired, so I'm not going to make my brain concentrate (not the orange juice people, THAT JOKE IS OLD!) on more videos right now. So how about a break, and me telling you what I did today.

So i woke up around 7:30 and got ready to go to this really fun soccer camp. It's this new team that's starting up in the Premiere division (one level up from travel i guess?! for those of you who don't know what that means). And it's coached by high level coaches and even though it's really fun doesn't mean it's not educational. I went there on short notice, the camp was monday-thursday w/ optional foot skills friday and i started on Wednesday, haha. And even in these 2 days i learned quite a bit.

This camp was co-ed from ages below 8 to 14 year olds. We played together at times, and we also split up into our age groups. It was REALLY fun. We had a girls vs. boys scrimmage yesterday.. We KILLED them! <333

The team is called One United and just was organized. I think it'll be a great club for those who are interested. They still need some players who have some soccer experience. I'll probably play with them too!

Sab.

No comments:

Post a Comment