Sunday, March 8, 2009

What do you think?

Do you like dogs or cats?
That was a question in my Scholastic News-"Debate Of The Week".

I would say DOGS- ................
You know what's so weird, I ask a girl this question, they ALWAYS say cats! I ask a boy this question, they always say dogs!
I don't know what it is, but it's driving me nuts!
Just because you're a different gender, doesn't mean you like different animals!

I would say THIS is something to debate about, what do you think?
I would say yes, so let's debate!
Are you a girl who likes dogs like me, or a boy who likes cats?
If you are, then tell me! I would love to hear what you have to say about this debate!
Leave me a comment, and maybe you could have the lucky comment, which will be part of my next blog!

Can't wait to see your comment.-Bye! -And keep in touch!

7 comments:

  1. You could have the lucky comment! Isn't that exciting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a boy and I am pretty neutral about pets. Till we got a dog I did not like dogs. Now hope I don't have to find out that I like cats by getting a Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Neil!

    We CAN get a cat if I'm not alergik to it!
    I hate calling cats and dogs its, but......

    anyway- I'm glad you like dogs! Didn't know that you DIDN't use to like them! - That's a toung twister!

    Sab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say both! I love animals period! I just can;t have some cats too clese as I am allergic! But I have to say I love playing with dogs better as it is more interactive and fun! Dog is kinda or IS your best buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say definetly Dogs- Sangi!

    I think cat can get REALLY anoying!
    Dogs are WAY better!

    Sabrina M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did u KNOW that I went to an animal camp this spring? Maybe that could be my next blog! About my camp!

    Thanks!

    k.

    Sabina.

    ReplyDelete