Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's finally here! The dance tutorial!

I've told you about a million times before, but I am now going to show you how to dance!

To make a video, it takes a lot of work, and planning. You need lots of light to film, and lots of space to dance. You also need a good cameraman, and I had the perfect one! It took 3 days to shoot this, and another day to edit and upload it to YouTube. And of course, the video was too long. So we had to chop it in to two parts, and upload it again. I had got couple of assistants who helped me do the end of the dance tutorial.-can you guess who they are? Post a comment and I'll see if you're right! Then I'll reveal my answer! You can also guess who my cameraman was, you know, the perfect one?

I hope you dance along with this video!




Here's Part two! Dance along with this one as well! 

4 comments:

  1. This is soooo cool! I think it will get atleas a few folks off their chairs and on their feet dancing. You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your confidence..that is #1 requirement to be a master of anything you may do! It is very entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, U guys. Mostly Neil.
    Did U get or YR chair and start dancing?
    I don't think so!

    K.

    Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete