Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Choreographer in Training.

Do you know how to dance?
If you look at my profile on the right hand of the page, you would know I do!

Actually, my mom is a kind of a part time choreographer - I said "kind of" because my mom only choreographs for fun .

But, as I was saying, my mom choreographed a Holi dance recently. I -by myself- choreographed the end of the dance, I'm a choreographer in training!

If you didn't know, Holi is an Indian, festive, holiday,it's very fun to celebrate.

I hope this influenced you to work on new dance moves,
I'll keep you posted-Sabrina

4 comments:

  1. hmmmm....I like that! U also did a pretty good job at that I must say! Keep it up and u will be the youngest talented choreographer! It is fun doing it ..isn't it?!!! Now U know why I still do it for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's is right!

    I will be the best choreographer, EVER!

    Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we see a video of your dance posted here soon! All the best with the dance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya ... We need to post the JAI HO dance tutorial on my blog, don't we "Camera man"?

    K.

    Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete