Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wow... :-/

OK, so i woke up today (which was at 10:50 because y'day, or should i say early today, at 2:00 A.M. we finished watching a movie, so i woke up late... so did my mom : ) and i asked my mom what time the big game ... she said 2:30. So i was like, OK, sure, that great, I'll wait.

So on my Gmail account and on buzz i posted I'll be online at half time of the big game so we can chat about it.

Then later on today i was chatting with my cousin and the soccer game came up as the topic. My dad was there and he over heard ( we were video/voice chatting ) and said we were going to my neighbor's house for the game, so i was like, OK cool, I'll have to bring my laptop to their house.

So just to make sure, i asked my dad what time the game was, HE said ONE thirty, and he's pretty good with the timings and everything so i trusted him, and i had to change EVERYTHING. (My status message, the buzz post, and emails. ) because they all said the game was at 2:30 so i had to change it.

So it was about 1 o'clock so we went to my neighbor's house, and when got all settled, and i connected to the Internet, it was 1:15, and then when we were watching for a while, adds and stuff, and THEN we found out it was at REALLY at 2:30! INCONCEIVABLE.

So my family and my neighbor's are hanging tight, aand we're waiting for it to start, so i started my laptp, and guess, what? I had to change everything, AGAIN! And further more some of my friends were confused so i ha to explain.

So i'm at my neighbor's house typng furiously on the laptop, chattig and blogging, and changing buzz posts, and sending emails, and waiting for the game to start.

IMPORTANT MORAL OF THE STORY: Women are always right.

:)

- Sabrina.

2 comments: