Friday, August 27, 2010

SCHOOL!

Hey, omg, SCHOOL STARTING!

Summer totally flew, and you can tell, because you didn't see any posts, between the start of summer until now : ).

So yesterday there was a 'before the school' student council meeting. It felt like I was in the a real political meeting! I mean really, there was food and a rectangular table, and folders with paper and... ya you get the point.

And then i went BACK to school, to greet some new people who are coming to my school, and i met some really nice people. I had a great time, and i think i got a new friend... A lot of new friends. Imagine, half an hour and i got to know some great people. It was pretty fun, seeing all my friends again.

Well, school's going to start on Monday for me, and I'll miss everyone of my friends that left my school, but greet the new people, who'll hopefully replace the gaps.

For now, i got make sure my flutes working, and get my back pack ready.

TTFN

- Sabrina.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiments. Hope u have a great school year. Hope u can stay in touch with your friends that left the school

    ReplyDelete
  2. love reading your blog...it is like --gotta read what is next! ..sometimes I am laughing like crazy..sometimes it makes smile and at times..oh I wonder how she feels and .. it is so exciting!
    Way to write girl..you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear... haha that's weird for u to say XD thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now i miss this year. UGH. it seems like the years get worse and worse!

    ReplyDelete