Tuesday, June 22, 2010

today

Today at camp we went to trinity cathedral and we prepared food for people who can't afford it. The church serves food every sunday. that was the special thing we did today.

After camp we went to a soccer game, it was just for fun, all ages, boys and girls, it was a good learning expierience. it taught me to be more agressive!!! after the game we had these cool parachute things u tie to your waste and then run and see if it goes in the air, that means ur running hard. I race against someone, i won!!!

after i got home i went to my friends house for a second dinner :). pizza n' soup, yum. plus watermeon as a dessert.

I got home and now i'm writting this, i had a pretty fun day.

- Sabrina

Ps. i think my dog is sick cause he keeps throwing up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment