Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crazy weekends anyone?

I had the most CRAZIEST weekend EVER!

I had to get up at 8 in the morning on Saturday-
- can U BELIEVE waking up at 8:00 on SATURDAY? -
And get ready for this, I had drive ALL the way to Lodi, which is ONE WHOLE HOUR away from my house. I was SOOOOOOOOOOO tired!
Then I played OK on the soccer field, which is why we had to do all this, go to Lodi to play soccer.
After that wasn't SO bad.
I got to watch a movie with my friend, then I went to Taco Bell for lunch.
But get this, at 3 o'clock, I had to go ALL the way back to Lodi soccer fields, for AGAIN, I had to play another game. But I played good this time. I guess I was cranky before.
I got home at 6PM.
I basically spent a WHOLE day there!

Then, the next day, I had to wake up at SEVEN! SEVEN IN THE MORNING!
Can U believe THAT?
Then I had to go ALL the way to Lodi, for ANOTHER game, and WE LOST!
So we didn't get to go to the semi finals, or the finals.
I had to wake up at SEVEN to lose a game, and drive ALL the way back home.

Top THIS crazy weekend!

Sabrina.

1 comment:

  1. If U can top THIS crazy weekend, and U tell me about it, then I well DENIETLY make a new post, and it will be ALL about YR crazy day.

    Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete